Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Felted Mobius Basket


Things have been crazy! The kids had a week off of school, and 3 out of 4 of them spent time sick over the last week and a half. Thing 3 was home from school yesterday because she was feeling unwell. Thankfully they are all on the mend!
I knitted this mobius basket over a couple of days mid February. It was quick and fun. It really makes a cute little basket. The yarn is some of my own hand dyed yarn in the "Flame" colorway. This worsted weight yarn really felts well.

I finally have been making some progress on my neglected, unfinished shrug that I posted a picture of not too long ago. I am hoping to finish it soon!
Brenda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! I am Inés from Abuelita Yarns Company. I loved your bags!! The techniques were great!
We are a uruguaian brand which sells yarns. If you want to know more about us please enter www.abuelitayarns.com or if you wish to see our articles and pictures enter www.abuelitayarns.com/blog/
Good luck! :D

Knitting Web Ring

Powered by WebRing.