Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Been awhile

With the holidays I haven't had time to post for a couple of weeks! We've seen the kids in Christmas concerts and visited family. We've also made it through a bout of stomach flu...

I have been working on the knitted pillow some more. It is definitely ill-fated. The Harmony needle cables BROKE the first time I used them. They come in pairs. I knitted about 1 1/2 inches before the first cable broke, then about 1 1/2 rounds before the second one did. The metal connector pulled right off of the plastic cable. The join between the connector and the needle is threaded. I had no trouble with that. Now that Christmas is done for the year, I need to call KnitPicks and see what they will do for me. I am very disappointed, and quite surprized. I have always been happy with things I have purchased from them. Maybe they had a manufacturing problem. I'll post what I find out!

Brenda

No comments:

Knitting Web Ring

Powered by WebRing.